This website provides information about UC Denver REDCap, such as policies for use, training, and other resources. If you are looking for the UC Denver REDCap login page, please go here: https://redcap.ucdenver.edu/
REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, web-based application designed exclusively to support data capture for research studies. REDCap provides:
- an intuitive interface for data entry (with data validation)
- procedures for importing data from external sources
- automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to common statistical packages(SPSS, SAS, R, Stata)
- audit trails for tracking data manipulation and export procedures
- advanced features, such as branching logic and calculated fields
- a survey tool for building and managing online surveys.
REDCap use is now underwritten by CCTSI for all studies approved by IRB
REDCap is HIPAA compliant
More information about the REDCap Consortium can be found at: http://project-redcap.org/
REDCap will be unavailable between 7:30am-9am on the last Saturday of every month for maintenance and upgrades.
Any publication that results from a project utilizing REDCap should cite grant support NIH/NCRR Colorado CTSI Grant Number UL1 TR000154.