This website provides information about UC Denver and CHCO REDCaps, such as policies for use, training, and other resources. If you are looking for the UC Denver REDCap login page, please go here: https://redcap.ucdenver.edu/. The link to CHCO REDCap is on the My Children's Colorado Quicklinks.
REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, HIPAA-compliant web-based application designed for data collection for research studies. REDCap provides:
- An easy-to-use data entry system, with data validation;
- The ability to import data from external sources;
- Automated exports to the most common statistical packages(SPSS, SAS, R, and Stata);
- Audit trails for tracking data changes and exports;
- Branching logic, calculations, and answer piping to increase functionality and personalization; and
- A sophisticated survey tool for building and managing online surveys.
REDCap is also supported by the REDCap Consortium. More information about the REDCap Consortium can be found here.
REDCap will be unavailable between 7:30am-9am on the last Friday of every month for maintenance and upgrades.